Criminal Justice Attorney in Walnut Creek, CA
When the Law Offices of David B. Pastor in Walnut Creek, CA, provides a client with a criminal justice attorney, our first goal is to help them understand their rights and the possible penalties. Through insightful consultations, we strive to give them the resources needed to make the right decisions.
We possess nearly four decades of experience handling many different kinds of criminal charges, including cases involving people in the country on a visa. If we represent you in a criminal matter, we’ll aim to:
- Explain the situation and outline your options
- Identify a solid defense for your circumstances
- Perform an independent investigation of your case
- Gather evidence and witnesses that support your side
- Negotiate with prosecutors to reduce or even eliminate charges and sentences
You need a criminal justice attorney who will work hard to defend your rights and help you move forward with your life. Our firm has assisted many people throughout Walnut Creek and the surrounding region, and we’d welcome the chance to represent you. Call the Law Offices of David B. Pastor today to speak with an attorney. We offer convenient office hours and flexible appointment availability Monday through Sunday.